WC Smith has a special interest in supporting area schools and donates considerable resources to improve their infrastructure.
Over the course of the past several years, the company has performed extensive interior and exterior restorative work at:
- Ballou High School
- Garfield Elementary School
- Green Elementary School
- Leckie Elementary School
- Patricia Harris Elementary School
- Patterson Elementary School
- Johnson Junior High School
- St. Thomas More School
- Stanton Elementary School
- Washington Middle School for Girls
To assist the Washington Middle School for Girls in opening, Smith Company renovated two apartments at one company-owned property and donated the space to the school. Washington Middle School for Girls now has a new home at the Town Hall Education Arts and Recreation Campus (THEARC).